Call Us Now:
09:00hrs - 17:00hrs GMT/BST Monday to Friday.
Thanks for a great friendly & professional service - a pleasure to deal with.
Spencers of Burley
Terms & Conditions - General.
- Domain Name: Alphanumeric collection corresponding to an address in the global Domain Name System (DNS).
- ICANN: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
- Registrant: Individual or organisation registering or having registered on its behalf or otherwise modifying a specific domain name for a specified time period provided certain conditions are met and registration fees are paid. The registrant is the legal entity bound by the terms of the relevant service agreement with the registry of the domain in question.
- Registrar: Corporation or individual accredited by ICANN or a registry to register domain names under the the related domain.
- Renewal: Reservation of rights in the Domain Name for another term.
- Transfer of Registrant: Transferral of a Domain Name from one 'owner' to another.
- Transfer of Registrar: Transferral of a Domain Name between Registrars.
Terms & Conditions for Businesses
- These terms and conditions are intended to apply to the registration, renewal and transfer of domain names registered for business use. That is to say for any other than personal use.
- Domain names applied for will be registered for business use if a business name is provided during registration by the prospective registrant.
Terms & Conditions for Individuals
- These terms and conditions are intended to apply to the purchase and renewal of domain names registered for personal use. That is to say for any other than business use.
- Domain names applied for will be registered for personal use if no business name is provided during registration by the prospective registrant.
Domain Name Registration
- Domains applied for will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.
- Domain names are subject to restrictions relating to the collection of alphanumeric characters. Certain combinations are not allowed and will not be successfull in the registration process. Such information may be found at the respective domain authority if not at ICANN.
- You agree and acknowledge that registration and use of the domain name is subject to the acceptable use policies, rules and/or other terms and conditions of the registry/registrar. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hotlogic and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to the domain name registration.
- Information will be required to register, maintain or otherwise modify domain names. Should there be a requirement to contact the registrant regarding the above, the registrant is required to respond within seven calendar days (but preferably sooner) to any such request. If the registrant fails to do so, it may be required to cancel the service. This may involve removal from the registry.
- All information provided by you, the registrant, must be accurate and reliable. You have a legal obligation to ensure this. The information you provide will be held at the respective domain name registry. Should any information submitted with an order be incorrect, there may be a charge to correct it.
- Be aware that not all website hosting providers support all domain extensions. Therefore it is advised to check with your hosting provider - if exists- before registering a domain name.
Domain Name Renewal
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure that renewal their domain name is affected.
- Renewal of domain names will be processed automatically unless payment cannot be taken or you instruct us not to renew. These options can be set up in your control panel. Prior to renewal, you will be sent email reminders regarding renewal. If appropriate payment information is not available on account your domain name/s will expire. You may otherwise choose not to renew your service by not supplying such information.
- Under the automatic renewal system, the default renewal period is one year. Prior to (and as close to) or, on a domain name expiry date, payment will be sought to renew the respective domain name for either the default period, or the registrant defined renewal period. Payment can only be taken if at least one credit or debit card is registered and a payment transaction is satisfied by the card issuer.
Domain Name Transfer
- Domain names may be tranferred on behalf of a registrant to another potential registrant provided all documentary evidence required for such a transfer is made available by the registrant of the domain name. There may be a charge for this service.
- Transfer of domain name registrar may be affected provided all details are made available by the registrant. There may be a charge for this service.
- Transfer to another party will be ensured under registrant instruction and when the domain name account is not in arrears.
- Transfer to another party will terminate all services provided by us for that domain.
Domain Registrant Details Update
- It is the responsibility of the domain registrant to ensure that correct registrant details are held by each registry. This can be done by either contacting us or by updating information for your domains in your control panel.
- The updating of some domain registrant details require a fee to be paid. Fees vary between each domain registry, but it is generally accepted that they cover only administration costs.
- Registrant shall and must:
- Adhere to the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP).
- Provide accurate and reliable contact details, and hold responsibility to ensure at all times that such information is supplied for entry against the domain name as required by ICANN and by Who-is.
- Allow personal data submitted to the registry to be made available through WHOIS services as required by ICANN.
Use of Registrant Information.
- Data processing complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the data protection principles of the Act.
- Provision will be made to ensure secure storage of all personal data. There will be no distribution of any data for use other the legitimate registration of domain names according to the legislation relating to that type of domain name.
- You may be contacted occasionally to inform you of products and services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of this type of communication at any time by contacting us.
Cancellation & Refund
- You are entitled to cancel an order subject to the following conditions:
- If order processing has not started, a cancellation charge of £10.00 + VAT will be charged.
- If order processing has started and the domain name has been registered at the respective registry, there will be a charge of £10.00 + VAT plus any charge made by the registrar for such cancellation, if a cancellation is possible. In most cases, the domain can be set to be deleted, but no refund will be issued by either the registry or by us where registration has taken place.
- Any refund that is due will be paid to the card used for the transaction.
Domain Registration and Registrant Validity.
- The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) require that registrant information is valid. As part of the effort to keep the registration of domain names as valid and compliant as possible, you may be required to validate your registrant details after domain registration. This normally requires you to validate your email address by way of responding to an email sent to the email address used to register your chosen domain name. It is therefore important that you supply an email address that you can respond to, otherwise if you can't validate it, you may not be able to fully manage your domain name or names.
Satisfied & happy customers include
This website is verified by GeoTrust. Shop with confidence that this site is secure and verified by GeoTrust third party certification authority.